Re: VRT Dinner at ALA

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@gold.sdln.net)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:04:47 -0600

Hi Becky, I'd like to attend the Dinner and I'm sure that Ron Sigler (my
roomate) would like to also. What date/day is the dinner? Ron will get in
on 1/28 and I will be there late afternoon on the 29th. We'll be staying
at the Comfort Inn, Historic downtown (100 Christopher Columbus Blvd. -
don't know room # yet.
Jim Scholtz.