Re: Preview videos

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:51:51 -0800 (PST)

A faculty member here at San Francisco State donated a video series to us
with 'for review only' at the beginning of each tape. I called the
copyright holder and explained that we are a University media library,
only faculty members can check out tapes for use in University classes (no
public performance rights involved). The copyright holder said okay, under
those circumstances.

Brigid Duffy
Media Purchasing
Audio Visual/ITV Center