Re: James Agee Film Project & ANKUR (THE SEEDLING)

Agee, Jane (agee@mail.lib.duke.edu)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:05:03 -0800 (PST)

I just happen to have a post card on my desk from the James Agee Film
Project.
The James Agee Office moved to 909 West Main St., Charlottesville, VA 22903
Phone: 804-971-2921
e-mail: jagee@stone.net

Hope this helps. Jane Agee
Subject: James Agee Film Project & ANKUR (THE SEEDLING)
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 1/15/99 4:26 PM

Does anyone have a phone number & address for the James Agee Film Project?

Also, I am looking for the film ANKUR (THE SEEDLING) for purchase. WorldCat
lists Media Video and Esquire Video as the distributors. I have never heard
of them. Does anyone know how to contact them or who might have this film?

Rhonda L. Pancoe
Media Acquisitions Coordinator/Secretary
Media & Instructional Technology
Information Technology Services
SB-8 McGregory Hall
Colgate University