Re: foreign films

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:05:44 -0800 (PST)

If the film of DIE ZAUBERFLOTE you are looking for is the Ingmar Bergman
film (which was always marketed as THE MAGIC FLUTE in this country, and is
actually called TROLLFLOJTEN since it is sung in Sewdish), you might try
Kit Parker Films - (800) 538-5838. It used to be distributed by Films Inc,
and I believe all (most) of their rights were sold off to Kit Parker.

By the way, that should read "Swedish", not "Sewdish"! I'm too lazy to
backtrack for typos today!

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center