Re: Rental or purchase query: Il Gattopardo

Kim Hale x7355 (kah000@dns.colum.edu)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:28:06 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Chris Lewis wrote:

> Does anybody know if there is any print of The Leopard (Il Gattopardo)
> out there either for rent or purchase? Subtitled or not? On film or
> videotape? FirstSearch turns up a videotape at UVa but no publisher info
> and I haven't been able to reach Rick P. for a lead.
>
> Chris Lewis
> American Univ.

Chris:

I was looking for this title as well. Seems that it is available, but
only in PAL and in Italian with no subtitles. I think you might be able
to get it through Casalini Libri in Italy. I can supply the address if you
need it.

Kim

Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
Library, Columbia College Chicago
624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
(312)344-7355(voice) / (312)344-8062(fax)