Re: title search

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 06:43:41 -0800 (PST)

Nancy,
I rented Young Torless as a 16mm film from West Glen Communications a couple
of years ago. They provide that film and others "through the courtesy of
the Federal Republic of Germany." Their prices are very low, probably only
a shipping charge. I don't have their catalog, but maybe they also have
other titles on your list. Call 212-921-2800.
Marilyn Huntley

At 06:02 AM 1/12/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Greetings--
>
>I have a faculty member looking for the following titles. Any assistance
>in locating sources for purchase is appreciated.
>
>Brutality in stone, Alexander Kluge 1960
>Yesterday Girl, Alexander Kluge 1966
>young Torless, Volker Schlondorff 1966
>Machorka Muff, Straub/Huillet 1965
>Not reconciled, Straub/Huillet 1965
>Nosferatu, Werner Herzog, 1978 (German la.)
>Germany, Pale Mother, Helma Sanders-Brahms 1978 (op)
>Hunger Years, Jutta Brckner, 1980
>Schwarzwaldmadel (Black Forest Gril) Willi Forst 1950
>Die Sunderin (the Sinner) Willi Forst 1951
>The Search Fred Zinneman 1948 (op)
>Fraulein Henry Koster 1958
>
>Thank you,
>
>Nancy Friedland
>Nancy Friedland email: nef4@columbia.edu
>Assistant Undergraduate Librarian phone: 212/854-7402
>402 Butler Library fax: 212/854-9099
>535 W. 114th Street
>New York, New York 10027

Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu