Re: light weight, new data projectors

Judy Jones (
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:35:47 -0800 (PST)

Please let me warn you about at least one data/video projecter,
the In-focus LP725. It has a part which must be replaced after
so many hours of use (maybe 2100 - haven't got that info handy)
and that part costs at least $500. The light bulb that is in that
part isn't available separately that we have been able to find.

If anyone knows of a data/video projector under $5,500 that doesn't
require that part and can handle all colors and many pixels, please
let the list know.

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999
05:52:58 -0800 (PST) Reply-to:
From: "Lisbeth S. Goldberg" <> To:
Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: light weight, new data projectors

Looking for the latest information on the lightest weight, brightest yet
reliable data projector models. Haven't followed the market in the last
6 months and your assistance would be appreciated. Data quality is more
important than video quality in this case--$3500-$8000 price range. Thanks!

Lisbeth S. Goldberg
Audiovisual Librarian at Arlington County Library, VA
Phone: (703)228-6339; Fax (703)228-5998