Re: video search

dawn porfirio-milton (mrsfalbo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:02:32 -0800 (PST)

1/6/99
Julie,

I think the movie you are asking about might be "Tim". Starring a very
young Mel Gibson and Piper Laurie (1979). Mel plays a young adult who
is slightly mentally handicapped and Piper Laurie plays the older women
who falls in love with him. Supporting performances by an Australian
cast. I have seen this film--it's excellent in my opinion and it got 5
1/2 stars in the Video Movie Guide 1999. It shouldn't be hard to find a
copy to purchase.

Dawn
CVPL