RE: Prince of Egypt

Faye, Elizabeth (EFAYE@dreamworks.com)
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:42:05 -0800 (PST)

Prince of Egypt is a DreamWorks Animation production and will definitely be
released theatrically on December 18th. Voices include Val Kilmer, Ralph
Fiennes, Sandra Bullock, John Patrick Stewart and Michelle Pfeiffer. Home
video release is as yet unannounced.

(The Amblin connection comes about because of Steven Spielberg's connection
with DreamWorks as well as Amblin, but the two are separate companies).

Elizabeth Faye, Research & Library Services
DreamWorks Animation