Re: Alphabet zoop

Rick Faaberg (
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:50:54 -0800 (PST)

I've lately found out that Washington Park Zoo (now "Oregon
Zoo") near Portland, Oregon was in fact responsible for this

I'm going to seek the rights I need from them and will report to
the list.

Thanks all (especially Frank Landrum of Lane ESD in Oregon).

On Sat, 05 Dec 1998 13:04:57 -0800 (PST) wrote:

>I spoke with the producers of this series a couple of years
>ago. They have
>left the business (which is a shame because this is a superb
>series). You
>might try writing to them to see if they have any tapes hanging
>Martha Dewing

Rick Faaberg
Manager, Technology and Support Services
Northwest Regional Education Service District
5825 NE Ray Circle
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
(503) 614-1648 audio
(503) 237-8426 pager