Re: In and out of Africa

Patti Berky (pfb@psulias.psu.edu)
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Gytha,

Here is the website for the Univ. of Ca., Centre for Media & Independent
Learning:

http://www-cmil.unex.berkeley.edu/media/default.html

You need a Java enabled browser to properly view their website. Their
online catalog lists the title you are looking for as costing $295, catalog
#38230.

Patti Berky, pfb@psulias.psu.edu
Penn State Univ. Libraries - Acquisitions