Re: Movie Directories on Cd-rom

Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:22:26 -0800 (PST)

Richard: I rely on the web for this type of information now. By that I
mean summaries, reviews, and availability on video. _Variety's Video
Directory Plus_ has never provided all of that, even though I continue to
buy it, primarily for library school students who want to see it.

For my favorite Internet sources, see my Film Studies web site,
specifically the WWW Resources page and the "Searchable Databases":
http://www.indiana.edu/~libreser/film/www-resources.html

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries