help! equipment challenge!

Rhonda Rosen (
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:11:59 -0800 (PST)

hi all -

one of our faculty has fallen into ill health and his vision is suffering.
he can no longer write on the chalkboard and is using the overhead projector.
However, he is frustrated with using one transparency at a time. Another
professor mentioned that he has once used a device which attached to the
overhead projector. it had a roll of transparency paper which fed into the
projector and then rolled out of it so that he could continuously write on
the transparency and not have to keep changing it.

anyone seen this type of device? if so, what the heck is it called and where
can i get one?


Rhonda Rosen
Marymount University phone: (310)338-4584
7900 Loyola Blvd. email:
Los Angeles, CA 90045-8206 web: