Re: license

Kino International Corporation (
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:39:06 -0800 (PST)

You would need a license or the permission of the rights holder. Many small
companies may give this without charge if they consider it helpful to get
the title better known. I would try just asking the rights holder, you
would be suprised how many will say yes.

Jessica Rosner

Kino International Corporation
333 W. 39th St. Suite 503
New York, NY 10018
fax: (212)714-0871