Re: MRC Distributor Database

Karen Venturella (Venturellak@Mail.Montclair.edu)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:15:28 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to send the following message to the listserv but I get any
undeliverable message -- any suggestions?

Does anyone know how I might order the video titled "Tiano: Indigenous
Survival in the Caribbean" produced by Jose Barreiro and Rich Brotman?
It is mentioned in the Fall 1998 issue of Native Peoples (page 76).
Any assistance would be appreciated. THANKS