Re: A Doll's House

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:14:12 -0800 (PST)

There was a Masterpiece Theatre presentation of HEDDA GABLER. an Irish
production starring Fiona Shaw, that aired within that time - perhaps
that's what you are thinking of? It's not available on video (that I have
seen), which is too bad because it was terrific!

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center
(312)747-4100