Re: Peru

Judy Jones (jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:35:48 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Frank. Need material suitable for college level
projects.

This particular class (Communication Studies) has assigned
projects on particular countries to groups and these groups are
to conteract negative media ink with positive aspects relating
to their country. For example, our press may portray Columbia only
as regards drugs and in no other way; or other countries as
hopelessly backward, etc.

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:12:49 -0800
(PST) Reply-to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu From:
Frank Landrum <flandrum@lane.k12.or.us> To: Multiple
recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: Re:
Peru

Judy, You did not indicate an age or grade level. In checking I was
surprised to find how "old" our media on Peru was. Two more recent (less
than 10 years) are Children of the Andes from National Film Board of Canada
and Elida's Story distributed by United Learning. Hope this helps.
Frank Landrum
flandrum@lane.k12.or.us