Re: Video pricing

Carolyn Baxley (carolyn@baxleymedia.com)
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:18:54 -0600

If I could be assured that lowering my video prices to $49.95 would
insure that I could sell 1000 or even 500 copies of any of my videos, I
would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately charging a lower price for a
video does not always result in higher volume, as many companies who are
no longer with us found out too late.

Carolyn Baxley