Re: Destiny

ANN BUTLER (butlera@elmer4.bobst.nyu.edu)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:13:27 -0500 (EST)

I contacted the producer of Destiny last January to see about
purchasing a copy or finding out about its distribution
in the US. At that point I was told that they were in negotiations
to set up US distributor.
Jessica, since you appear to know
who the US distributor is, could you let us know? It would be much
appreciated.
Thanks-
Ann Butler
Avery Fisher Center