Query from a colleague

Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:54:11 -0800 (PST)

Pls respond directly to Corliss Lee (at the address listed in her message)

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:41:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Corliss Lee <clee@library.berkeley.edu>
To: Gary Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Cc: Corliss Lee <clee@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: posting to your video libr listserv

Gary, thanks for posting this (let me know if you think it needs editing)

I'm looking for good quality training videos for library customer service,
as a supplement to our regular training. It would be even better if they
were oriented either to academic libraries or to training students and
support staff but we're looking for any thing good relating to
library customer service.

Please reply directly to me at clee@library.berkeley.edu.

Thanks for your help!

Corliss Lee, UC Berkeley

Corliss Lee clee@library.berkeley.edu
American Cultures Librarian VOICE 510-643-8666
Teaching Library Program Coordinator FAX 510-642-9454
UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-6000 http://www.lib.berkeley.edu