Re: Personal copies of videos on reserve

Carolyn Baxley (carolyn@baxleymedia.com)
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:28:05 -0600

Very interesting ethics, Gary. Certainly gives me pause and makes me
question the wisdom of establishing a lower price for home use at all.

Since you are always quick to dress down anyone who commits an
infraction against listserv etiquette, let's see if you can take a dose
of your own medicine:

I particularly resent your snide remarks since you don't know me or my
company and have never done business with us. Those libraries and
organizations that have actually purchased videos from Baxley Media
Group know us to be a well respected and ethical company that has always
tried to do right by its customers and the producers it represents. I
have found the tone and language of your entire conversation this
morning to be very inappropriate for the moderator of a professional
listserv who theoretically should set an example for the other
participants.

Carolyn