Re: Personal copies of videos on reserve

Carolyn Baxley (carolyn@baxleymedia.com)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:44:59 -0600

RICHARD COSMANN wrote:

Videos sold to individuals for home use do not carry public performance
rights. As a distributor who has differential pricing for the home and
institutional markets, we take a very dim view of this kind of activity
since it clearly violates the trust we place in people when we accept
their word that the intended use of the video is personal.

Carolyn Baxley