Re: I need the price of a video, please!

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:30:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Carme! In the latest Films for the Humanities catalog that series is
priced at $799 for the 6 parts, or $149 each. The catalog number is
#BQA7252. We just ordered it. It looks excellent.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries