Re: I need the price of a video, please!

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:18:37 -0400

At 12:23 AM 10/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Does anyone know the price of that video:
>
>The Dawn of the Eye: the history of film and TV news. Princeton, NJ.:
Films for
>the Humanities & Sciences, 1997. Six volumes: average run time 48 minutes
each.
>Produced by BBC Canadian Broadcasting Co.

Dawn of the Eye was produced by the CBC not the BBC. You could contact them
directly in Toronto to find out whether they have a specific distributor
for Spain. The price I paid for the series was $795.00 CDN.

CBC Non-Broadcast Sales
P.O. Box 220, Station A
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5W 1B2

Phone: (416) 205-6384
Fax: (416) 205-3482

Oksana

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-3441
Concordia University
H-342, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8