Stonehenge subject query

Kate Spohr (kspohr@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:47:03 -0800

Dear Carole,

We distribute a video called "Set in Stone." While it is about Stonehenge,
it deals _primarily_ with the international controversy over physical
access to the Stonehenge site and the need to balance the increasing demand
for access to the past with the need for preserving such an environmentally
and archaeologically sensitive site.

The film is 24 minutes and was produced by Linda Zimmerman in 1995. It has
won numerous major awards internationally, and is featured in several of
our subject-area brochures, including one on world cultures and another on
history. I'd be happy to send you either or both brochures or email you
additional information if you contact me directly.

Best regards,

Kate Spohr
University of California Extension
Center for Media and Independent Learning
2000 Center Street, Fourth Floor
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-643-2788
Fax 510-643-9271