Re: Latino Movies

Henry K Mattoon (
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

It's probably a long shot, but you might try contacting the National
Latino Communications Center (NLCC) here in Los Angeles. I'm not exactly
sure of their holdings, but it might be worth a shot. They may also be
able to suggest purchase sources. I don't have there phone number
(working at home today) but you should be able to get it from directory
assistance (323.555.1212) -- not the new area code. Otherwise, contact me
off-list and I can get it for you on Tuesday.

I do believe they still have available a catalog of their holdings. Also,
I'm assuming you want video rather than film format?

Henry K. Mattoon
National Moving Image Database
The American Film Institute
Los Angeles, CA