Re: Video search

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:31:35 -0500 (CDT)

Treemonisha was available from Kultur but may be out of print. Call them
at 800-458-5887; or try Opera World at 800-996-7372. A Great Day in Harlem
is on the ABC Video label, and we have purchased it from several different
distributors (Prof. Media Services for one). Songs Are Free should still
be available from Films for the Humanities.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center
(312)747-4100