Re: DVD Packaging

carol dunn (dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 07:19:57 -0400 (EDT)

Ditto! We were burned by the Laser discs, which were marketed as the
greatest thing since sliced cheese, and have disappeared like the dodo
bird. What do you collect? How many of your patrons have these machines?
My biggest question, why would someone want to watch a movie on their
computer? We fight over the internet at home as it is. :-)
Carol Dunn
FHCPL, Ohio