Re: Sound Recording

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 13:11:33 -0700

Rhonda,

Yes, I'm sure there are many people on this list who can share horror
stories about faculty who think they own something once they have checked
it out. In this case, the professor is just up in years, not in good
health, and very forgetful, but a very nice man who was a great help to me
when I took this job 14 years ago.

Jim