Re: Sound Recording

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 11:41:23 -0700

Kris,

I'm still trying to get Cumberland Gap back for you. The professor who has
it is retired and no longer on campus and hard to get a hold of. His
daughter is a friend of mine and I've been trying to contact her to see if
she can help me get it back, but so far I can't get in touch with her
either. But I'm trying, so don't give up hope yet!

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside
JGlenn@pop.ucr.edu