Re: Sound Recording

Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:49:22 -0500 (EST)

I should have been more specific. The sound recording I need right now --
although I will ask the instructor to consider alternatives if I can't
find this exact one -- is a British release. The publisher is listed in
OCLC like this: Portishead, Bristol, England: Folktracks, 1980. I
haven't found a U.S. distributor *for this exact title* -- _Cumberland
Gap: English folksongs from the Southern Appalachians_. I've been on the
web and haven't found anything for this distributor. Thanks.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu