Re: Movie search "Artemisia"

Jennifer Houlihan (jennifer@frif.com)
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:13:15 -0400

Artemisia was released theatrically by Miramax. I do not believe it has
been released on video yet, but I am sure someone there could give you an
idea of when that will happen.

At 06:19 AM 10/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a source for a video (preferred) or 16mm film of the 1997
>French movie "Artemisia," directed by Agnes Merlet. It's about the
>17th-century artist, Artemisia Gentileschi. I found several newspaper
>reviews on the internet, indicating that it was being shown in the U.S. last
>May. Does anyone know of a current distributor, or have a hint as to when
>it might become available?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Marilyn
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
>Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
>Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
>Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
>e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

Jennifer A. Houlihan Phone: (212) 727-1711
Acquisitions/Publicity Coordinator Fax: (212) 989-7649
First Run/Icarus Films Email: jennifer@frif.com
153 Waverly Place, 6th fl.
New York, NY 10014 USA