Re: microcosmos

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:17:08 -0400

Swank Motion Pictures has "Microcosmos" for rent as a 16mm film. I rented
it from them last December, and it's still in their catalog. The video is
listed in the Movies Unlimited catalog, so I'd guess that Facets and others
would also carry it.

Marilyn Huntley

At 05:30 PM 9/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear CW,
> Does anyone know where I can rent a 16 mm. film of MicroCosmos? We did
>have the video but it is now missing so I may need that also if it
>doesn't show up soon.
> Thanks--Joan O'Connor

Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu