Re: jean luc godard

Thomas Hyland (tom@frif.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:01:51 -0400

Dear Joan -

There are 2 Godard documentaries I know, 1 is on video, called "JLG by JLG".
It is avaialable from Cinema Parallel in Baltimore, MD. As you could
imagine, it is not a traditional documentary. It is more of a personal
essay that Godard did in approx. 1994. The other was an interview that
Woody Allen conducted in Europe for TV. I have never seen it but it sounds
pretty fascinating. To my knowledge, it is not available on video. There
are probably a few other European TV documentaries that aren't on video in
the US.

good luck

At 03:47 AM 9/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear CW,
> Does anyone know of a documentary or interview on video with Jean Luc
>Godard? TIA--Joan

Tom Hyland
Sales Coordinator
e mail: tom@frif.com