Re: Video Theft

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 12:38:29 -0500 (CDT)

You might want to put some sort of "non-removeable" sticker along the
edges of the videocassette, such as a bar code label. If this shows signs
of tampering or is sliced through the middle, which it would have to be if
they are taking the shell apart and putting a different video inside, it
should be inspected for damage.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center