Re: BANNED VIDEOS ??

Becky Albitz (r2a@psulias.psu.edu)
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:39:27 -0400

Jessica:

As far as I know, Taxi Zum Klo, or at least one section of it, is still
banned in Iowa City. The small section that had to be "blocked" when the
film was projected was actually an educational film called Christian and
His Stamp-Collecting Friend, warning children how not to become the victim
of a pedophile.

You may want to confirm that this is still the case, but I haven't heard
otherwise.

Becky

At 06:54 AM 9/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I have received a request from ALA if I know of any list of banned videos.
>They finally want to include something on Banned Book Week. So if anyone
>knows anything post it
>
>Jessica Rosner
>
>Kino International Corporation
>333 W. 39th St. Suite 503