Re: looking for video

Judie Porter (ride0546@ride.ri.net)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:04:24 -0700

Dave:
Are you certain about the title of this video? There were Nova shows
called "The lost tribe" on the Tasaday, and "Tribe that time forgot" on
the Arara om Brazil, and "Secrets of the Lost Empires"
Anyway, we order our Discovery channel videos from them directly at 1
888 892 3484.
Judie Porter
Portsmouth Schools, RI