Re: Rental source? "Romero" & "Man Facing Southeast"

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@epfl2.epflbalto.org)
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:36:31 -0400 (EDT)

Copyright info (see below) has Romero's copyright owned by Paulist
Pictures, which I believe is a order of the Catholic Church devoted to
communications; you may be able to get PPR or a rental print from them.

PAu-1-210-099 (COHM) ITEM 3 OF 12 IN SET 7
TITL: Romero.
PHYS: motion picture.
NOTE: Cataloged from appl.
CLNA: acPaulist Pictures
DCRE: 1989 DREG: 22Feb89
ECIF: 4/X

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@epfl2.epflbalto.org
400 Cathedral St. msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
Baltimore, MD 21201