Re: Questions from a self-distributor

dawn porfirio-milton (mrsfalbo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:54:10 PDT

9/10/98

Dear self-distributor,

My suggestions are to provide an attractive, color paper sleeve with
plastic case and sleeve or an attractive, color cardboard sleeve for
your video(s). No matter how good your video(s) are, packaging is
everything--the videos will not sell/circulate if they are in
unattracive packaging. Yes-make sure they have ISBN's. And yes--make
sure they are close captioned.

Dawn Porfirio-Milton
A California librarian!!