Re: Public Performance

Rhonda Rosen (rrosen@popmail.lmu.edu)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:04:49 -0700

i was thinking of you last nite...but i needed to go to sleep early.
i'm dying to hear from joni also, but it was too late to call her last nite.
i just didn't think about you guys early enough!!

actually, i just wanted to bury my head last nite. my mom called me to
discuss and/or encourage me to have artificial insemination to have a child...
i need this like a hole in the head....like i'm not depressed enough at the
thought of not having a family....

ron