Re: Livelyhood

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:03:43 -0700

At 07:04 AM 9/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
>According to the PBS website, the series "Livelyhood" produced by the
>Working Group began airing on some PBS affiliates at the end of 1997. I
>can't find a copy (of the series or any parts) in OCLC. The contact at
>the Working Group is out of town for a week. Is it available? Has anyone
>out there looked into this already and can you shed a little light?
>
>Chris Lewis
>American U

Chris - we began trying to pruchase "Livelyhood - Shift Change" back
before December 1997 and they still (as of 7/98) don't have copyright
cleared for distribution. Now I have to contact them for the segment on
"Working Family Values".....The phone number that we currently have on hand
is 510 268-9675. Good luck. ~Cath

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu