Re: Hiroshima, Mon Amour

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:20:14 -0500 (CDT)

You might want to call Voyager/Criterion to see if they plan to release it
on laserdisc, since they seem to have the laser rights to titles which
Home Vision Cinema issues on videotape (and Home Vision currently has the
rights to this film). I have found several addresses for Voyager Co in
what claim to be "current" directories, but the phone # is consistent:
(800) 446-2001.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center