Re: violence videos

Judie Porter (ride0546@ride.ri.net)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:24:59 -0700

Carolyn:
Nobody has suggested videos featuring Michael Pritchard. He is a
counselor and first did a series called "Power of Choice" for high
school age students--covering a variety of topics. Then he did a middle
school series and my computers are down so I can't give you the exact
title of those programs. Each is 30 minutes long--again covering several
areas and can be bought seperately.
Contact Live Wire Video Publishers for more information. Phone is (415)
564-9500.
Judie Porter