Re: Videos de Espania

HIRSCH Bonnie C (
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:09:00 -0700

You probably are thinking of Madera Cinevideo, 620 E. Yosemite Ave,
Madera CA 93638. I used to get a few videos from them, but have not had
occasion to buy anything in Spanish for some years. I hope that the
salesman whose name I have mercifully forgotten is long gone, at least
he hasn't called recently. But then maybe someone else would find him

Bonnie Hirsch
Eugene (Oregon) Public Library
From: Judy Jones
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Videos de Espania
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:41PM

I'm thinking there is a business down near or in Madera (by
Fresno), but for the life of me I cannot think of the name. I
will keep checking, tho. We have purchased titles from them in
the past.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
Handman <> To: Multiple
recipients of list <> Subject:
Videos de Espania

Anyone got a good source of videos from Spain (i.e. unsubtitled, the
straight stuff)... We've laboriously built our Spanish cinema
thru hook and crook (and grad students abroad).
It'd be nice to have a more reliable source...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

"You are looking into the mind of home video. It is innocent, it is