Re: Videos de Espania

HIRSCH Bonnie C (Bonnie.C.HIRSCH@ci.eugene.or.us)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:09:00 -0700

You probably are thinking of Madera Cinevideo, 620 E. Yosemite Ave,
Madera CA 93638. I used to get a few videos from them, but have not had
occasion to buy anything in Spanish for some years. I hope that the
salesman whose name I have mercifully forgotten is long gone, at least
he hasn't called recently. But then maybe someone else would find him
charming.

Bonnie Hirsch
Eugene (Oregon) Public Library
bonnie.c.hirsch@ci.eugene.or.us
----------
From: Judy Jones
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Videos de Espania
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 12:41PM

I'm thinking there is a business down near or in Madera (by
Fresno), but for the life of me I cannot think of the name. I
will keep checking, tho. We have purchased titles from them in
the past.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:30:24 -0700 (PDT)
Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> To: Multiple
recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject:
Videos de Espania

Anyone got a good source of videos from Spain (i.e. unsubtitled, the
straight stuff)... We've laboriously built our Spanish cinema
collection
thru hook and crook (and grad students abroad).
It'd be nice to have a more reliable source...

Thanks!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

"You are looking into the mind of home video. It is innocent, it is
aimless,