Subject: Video on film making?
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 8/20/98 11:57 AM

Besides the Annenberg American Cinema installment on film language, does
anyone know of a good introduction (on video) to film grammar and
technique...something that demonstrates, say,
types of camera placement and movement, editing conventions, etc. I'm
looking more for something to show film history students than film
production students. Films for the Humanities has a BBC series (The
Language of Film), but it doesn't quite look like it fits the bill.

You assistance will be greatly appreciated!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000