Re: Theater on video

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:26:17 -0500

Daren --

We at Facets Video just published the FACETS PERFORMING ARTS VIDEO CATALOG,
which catalogs almost a thousand video titles related to theatre, dance and performance art. The
catalog's just been mailed, but if you (or anyone) would like a free copy, please call 1-800-331-6197
or e-mail sales@facets.org

Titles listed include film or video recordings of performances, film adaptations of theatrical works,
interviews with playwrights, theatre directors, etc., as well as a fair number of instructional tapes
(scene design, acting for television, etc.)

thanks!