Re: Ulysses' Gaze, Pretty Village,Pretty Flame, Images and Words of H ate,

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 13:09:11 -0500

In film, Ulysses' Gaze and Pretty Village Pretty Flame are released by Fox Lorber in NY who also
released the video versions of both films, which are available through major distributors. It's possible
that they only have 35mm prints, though, and not 16.

Best,

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video