Re: Audio/Video Repair Tools

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:50:10 -0500 (CDT)

I would not advise using an engraver or branding iron on your CDs. 3M
makes a security strip for CDs, with a plastic film to protect it. This
can also protect labels identifying your library too - just be sure to put
these on the label side of the disc and not the playing surface. Otherwise
try an indelible marking pen.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Film/Video Center