(no subject)

John Anderson (John_Anderson@tamu-commerce.edu)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 11:06:11 -0500 (CDT)

Ms. Schwarz: I saw that film in March 1974, when I was visiting the U.S.
Information Agency in Washington as part of a tour group from the Department
of Political Science, University of Northern Iowa, from which I received the
B.A. in History and Political Science in May 1976. At the time, that
building was the only place in the United States where that particular film
could be legally shown. It well deserves this new honor and recognition.

John T. Anderson
Media Cataloger Librarian
James G. Gee Library
Texas A & M University--Commerce