Re: MPAA ratings

Pierre J. Gregoire (pgregoire@dupage.k12.il.us)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:33:50 -0500

Jessica,
Hear, Hear! I find it appalling that we would be vehemently upstanding (look at
any of the mass of communications from ALA Washington Lobby re: erate and
censorship) against web oriented classification by "values", yet seem to accept
MPAA's as a given. Perhaps I'm assuming a behavior is broadly practiced based
upon my narrow experience. I hope.
Pierre Gregoire
Director
Audio Visual Institute of DuPage